We are sorry to say that our bar & restaurant is now permanently closed.
The swimming pool is open for all guests to use as of Monday 19th July.
Please click on the link to view all our covid-19 policies.
TOURING AND CAMPING AMENITIES
We pride ourselves in maintaining the cleanliness of our facilities to a very high standard.
Alongside the all important toilets and showers with free hot water we also provide:
- 2 x Family shower rooms for the use of families with pre-teen children only. Keys available at reception and holding deposits required.
- Launderette's with washing machine & tumble dryer (coin operated), large washing lines and even an iron
- Inside dish washing sinks with free hot water and draining racks
- Communal microwave, fridge & freezer's for your all important ice blocks
- Wet suit dunk tanks
- Access to fresh water in each field
- Elsan and motorhome disposal points
COVID-19 - The swimming pool is open for all guests to use as of Monday 19th July.
Swimming pool is open and heated between April and end of September. The pool is 26ft x 12ft and water depth is 1.1 meters throughout so perfect for small children. However with no lifeguard on duty It is your responsibility to watch your children whilst they swim.
During low season we keep the cover on the pool to keep the heat in – this does not mean it is closed, just wind back the cover and pull it back over when you are finished to keep the pool nice and warm for others.
The Play Park is fully enclosed and has two large trampolines with safety nets, climbing frame, swings and other play equipment.
We also have a separate open grassed area with football goals.
fire pit hire
We now have a limited number of fire pits available to hire whist staying with us.
1st day rental £20 - with this we include a starter pack of wood which consists of a large net of logs, a small net of kindling and 2 twizler firelighters.
Then £5 for each consecutive day hire.
We also have additional firelighters and nets of logs & kindling available to purchase should you need them.
As we only have a few of these available we recommend booking one for your stay.
Please get in touch using the button below for more information and availability.
If you are intending to bring your own fire pit with you this isn't a problem but there are a few rules that you MUST follow:
1. We can only allow fully self contained fire pits on legs (they must catch / contain all hot ash).
2. Please also use the bricks provided at the toilet block underneath the fire pit to create a barrier from the heat and the grass otherwise we get scorch marks.
3. You MUST have a red fire bucket filled with water & visible AT ALL TIMES, if you don’t have one you can borrow one from us for £2.
4. All fire pits must be a safe distance from yours and other peoples tents / awnings. Don’t overload with wood and create big & dangerous fires and be aware of wind direction. If we think your fire is in a dangerous position or out of control we will come and put it out.
5. All fires must be put out before bed.
6. No hot ash in the bins.
We offer a FREE wifi service on site. However certain factors out of our control may effect signal strength and consistency so you might not get the same speed as you do in your own home
Volume of traffic - the bandwidth we receive is being shared with many other holidaymakers, as you can imagine if everyone is connected at once you may struggle to get a strong consistent connection. Our wifi is therefore intended for emails and general web browsing only and not streaming videos. Using it for this purpose may result in connectivity problems and slowing down of the service.
Dog Walking area
We like you to keep dogs on a lead around the site but know from experience some dogs like a good sniff about to do their 'business'. This one acre paddock with doggy bin at the entrance / exit is perfect for those morning and evening walks.
If you’re looking to give your dog a little more exercise why not check out our Dog Friendly Beach Guide for 10 fantastic beaches within 13 miles that allow dogs all year round *some restrictions may apply*