Seasonal Storage Agreement Form
2023/24 Winter storage on pitch £200
2024 Part seasonal summer storage £120 (existing customers only)
All payments must be received in advance and are non-refundable should you decide to leave early
For storage at Lanyon, we require you to agree to the following terms & conditions
That the storage of your caravan or other items at Lanyon is entirely at your own risk.
That the proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss of contents from within the caravan, theft of the caravan from the site, or damage caused to the caravan by the weather or from the result of third party incidents and accidents.
Over winter all seasonal caravans will be stored on your seasonal pitch.
For the part seasonals over the summer weeks all caravans will be moved into the storage area.
That when your caravan is in storage, it can be removed by us at any time, for the purposes of storage operations as required, and in the case of any emergency such as fire.
We also have to cut all the hedges on site over winter so all caravans will be moved forward to enable us to do this quickly and efficiently, vans will then be put back in place on your pitch.
That to allow such movements to occur with maximum ease and minimum time spent:-
- We are supplied with any keys or other tools for releasing wheel clamps, tow ball hitches or any other device used for security or other purposes, preventing movement of your caravan. We also need to be supplied with keys to open caravan in case of alarm, smoke alarm activation or in the event of needing emergency access.
- Caravan tyres are kept in good condition. Any punctures or defects occurring will be notified to you for your attention.
- Caravan stays are in good working order and greased to ensure easy movement.
- Jockey wheels are kept in place, maintained and operate in good working order.
- The handbrake is in good working condition and the lever can be operated with ease.
- No items are kept underneath the caravan whilst in storage, including spare wheels, which are to be stored inside the caravan prior to being put in storage.
- The caravan is kept in a clean and tidy state, we can wash the caravan for you at a charge, please ask at reception.
- All contents inside you caravan is secured for movement.
We ask that any caravan maintenance required to achieve the above be carried out prior to the start of the storage period. If subsequently during a caravan movement we find a maintenance problem we will notify you of it and that the problem needs rectifying. If in the final event the maintenance problem is not rectified within a reasonable period, we reserve the right to discontinue the storage of your caravan.
Customer must also make sure that:
- The underneath of the caravan is free of all items including spare wheels, trolleys, water containers, barbecues, and children’s play equipment. Anything large that cannot be stored inside the caravan must be taken home with you.
- No fixtures external to your caravan remain in situ such as TV aerials, windbreaks, electric hook up cables, washing lines, external gas bottles.
Winter storage fees are to be paid in full by the 30th of September.
All summer storage fees will be added to your seasonal booking and paid in full by the 1st of March.
A charge of £5 per month will be applicable for any overdue balances.
Additional charges will be made if outstanding balances are not paid for.
Please note, if your caravan storage bill remains unpaid for a three-month period and we have not had any correspondence from you regarding the situation. We shall endeavour to start proceedings to recover outstanding debts, this may result in the sale of caravan/unit or goods to cover cost of debt and free up the storage area.
If you wish to proceed and reserve a space in our storage area, please complete the agreement form at the bottom of this page.
Once completed we will create your storage booking which you will be able to pay online.