Storage Agreement Form
Long term storage
£32 per month (when paid quarterly in advance)
Seasonal winter storage £150 / £160
Seasonal summer storage £50
Short term storage
£3.50 per day
£17.50 per week
£35 per month
All payments must be received in advance via standing order and are non-refundable should you decide to leave early
An initial payment will be worked out using the daily / weekly / monthly fee's depending on your arrival date to take you to the end of the current quarterly invoicing period, then standing orders are to be set up for ongoing regular payments.
All standing orders MUST be set up on the correct days / month (see below) in accordance with our invoicing dates
Please note, all payments should be made in advance, if your account becomes in arrears and we find ourselves chasing you for outstanding amounts, there will be an admin fee of £5 per overdue month, added to the outstanding charge.
Standing order payment dates
Quarterly - £96 standing order on the 1st of January, April, July & October
Monthly - £35 standing order on the 1st of every month
Your initial payment when you first arrive
When a van/unit is first brought into store an advance payment is required to cover the daily, weekly or monthly charge to take you to the end of the current quarter. This payment is required before a van/unit goes into store, then a quarterly or monthly standing order should be set up.
If there are 14 or more days to the end of the month, the full month payment of £35 is applicable. If less than 14 days, the weekly charge of £17.50 per week plus the daily charge of £3.50 per day will be applied.
Subsequent payments are to be made via standing order only, this can be done with your bank we will provide bank details for this.
These payments should be paid on the first of the applicable month and tagged with your initial and surname.
For storage at Lanyon, we require you to agree to the following terms & conditions
That the storage of your caravan or other items at Lanyon is entirely at your own risk.
That the proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss of contents from within the caravan, theft of the caravan from the site, or damage caused to the caravan by the weather or from the result of third party incidents and accidents.
That when your caravan is in storage, it can be removed by us in and out from our storage space area at any time, for the purposes of storage operations as required, maintenance of the storage area, and in the case of any emergency such as fire.
That to allow such movements to occur with maximum ease and minimum time spent:-
- We are supplied with any keys or other tools for releasing wheel clamps, tow ball hitches or any other device used for security or other purposes, preventing movement of your caravan. We also need to be supplied with keys to open caravan in case of alarm or smoke alarm activation.
- Caravan tyres are kept in good condition. Any punctures or defects occurring will be notified to you for your attention.
- Caravan stays are in good working order and greased to ensure easy movement.
- Jockey wheels are kept in place, maintained and operate in good working order.
- The handbrake is in good working condition and the lever can be operated with ease.
- No items are kept underneath the caravan whilst in storage, including spare wheels, which are to be stored inside the caravan prior to being put in storage.
- The caravan is kept in a clean and tidy state, we can wash the caravan for you at a charge, please ask at reception.
We ask that any caravan maintenance required to achieve the above be carried out prior to the start of the storage period. If subsequently during a caravan movement we find a maintenance problem we will notify you of it and that the problem needs rectifying. If in the final event the maintenance problem is not rectified within a reasonable period, we reserve the right to discontinue the storage of your caravan.
That those customers wanting their caravan to go into storage between on site visits ensure, prior to departure, that on the pitch:-
- The underneath of the caravan is free of all items including spare wheels, trolleys, water containers, barbecues, and children’s play equipment. Anything large that cannot be stored inside the caravan; we will be willing to see whether there is any storage space on site available but at your risk.
- No fixtures external to your caravan remain in situ such as TV aerials, windbreaks, electric hook up cables, washing lines, external gas bottles.
Caravans out of store
We require at least 48 hours’ notice for your unit to be taken out of store.
A charge of £5 will be payable to have your unit taken out of store for you to take away and put back into store on your return (we will move your caravan onto the hard standing and return it from there).
A free tow to pitch for bookings for three nights or more, for one / two nights only then the £5 charge will be applied. Charges are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
A charge of £5 per month will be applicable for any overdue balances.
Monthly storage should be paid in advance on the 1st of each month.
Quarterly payments should be paid by in advance on the 1st of the first month, (beginning of January, April, July & October).
Additional charges will be made if outstanding balances are not paid for.
Please note, if your caravan storage bill remains unpaid for a three-month period and we have not had any correspondence from you regarding the situation. We shall endeavour to start proceedings to recover outstanding debts, this may result in the sale of caravan/unit or goods to cover cost of debt and free up the storage area.
If you wish to proceed and reserve a space in our storage area, please complete the agreement form at the bottom of this page.
Your intial payment will be worked out depending on your arrival date, this is to be paid in full prior to your van arriving on site.
We will email you our bank account details so you can set up your regular standing order
Please only fill out this form if you have already been in touch with us about availbility.
If you are just enquiring about a space in storage then please send us and enquiry using the form on the contact us page HERE