Lanyon Holiday park terms and conditions
Group bookings (more than 1 pitch travelling together or a pitch with multiple adults not from the same family) must email us first prior to booking online.
We are a quiet family campsite and require all music to be turned off and voices to be kept down from 10pm onwards. Guests who do not adhere to this rule will be asked to leave.
If you use a discount code intended for our previous customers and we find out you have not actually stayed with us before then we reserve the right to remove all discounts from your booking.
Special requirements will be taken into consideration but cannot be guaranteed.
- All bookings are for holidays only and must be secured by an adult over the age of 18 who is part of the holiday party with a minimum non refundable 25% deposit at the time of booking (static caravans require 25% deposit); we do not provisionally hold any bookings without payment.
- Full balances for self catering caravans & lodges are required 6 weeks prior to first arrival date, touring & camping 4 weeks prior to first arrival date.
- If your balance payment due date has passed and we have not heard from you we reserve the right to cancel your booking in order to re-sell the dates, deposits paid will not be refunded.
- We do not operate a cancellation scheme; once payment has been received no refunds will be given on deposits or full balances. Holiday cancellation insurance is the responsibility of the customer This includes cancellations due to illness (COVID-19) as this is now covered by insurance companies. For covid specific terms please click HERE
- However depending on circumstances of cancellation we may allow you to transfer a portion of what you have paid towards another holiday in the same year or the following year:
- A - Touring & camping cancellations more than 4 weeks prior to first day of arrival can transfer their deposit (minus an £25 admin fee).
- B - Touring and camping cancellations between 2 and 4 weeks prior to first day of arrival can transfer 50% of their total balance paid minus an (£25 admin fee).
- C - Touring and camping cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to first arrival day no money will be transferrable.
- D - Self catering cancellations more than 6 weeks prior to first day of arrival can transfer their deposit (minus an £25 admin fee).
- E - Self catering cancellations between 3 and 6 weeks prior to first day of arrival can transfer 50% of their total balance paid minus an (£25 admin fee).
- F - Self catering cancellations less than 3 weeks prior to first arrival day no money will be transferrable.
- G - For any bookings made by 3rd party websites (like pitchup and campsites) bookings the first 15% will be taken off any deposits or balances paid first as this money is kept by them as a booking fee
- If Lanyon has to cancel a confirmed booking the deposit paid and any other payments will be returned in full (unless we are cancelling due to balance payment not being received on time). We accept no responsibility for any incidental or consequential loss that may arise due to the cancellation of a confirmed booking and our liability will only extend to the amount of deposit and fees already paid by the customer.
- Written confirmation of bookings is always sent via email or post, it is the customer’s responsibility to check all information is correct and inform us of any changes.
- You can change the date do your holiday free of charge up to 7 days after your initial booking has been made unless: Touring & camping - your arrival is less than 4 weeks away. After this then cancellation terms A, B & C will apply. Self-catering - your arrival is less than 6 weeks away. After this then cancellation terms D, E & F will apply. (this will not affect anyone extending their holiday if the initial dates booked stay the same). If you are reducing the number of nights a £25 admin fee will be added to your booking.
- Customers are able to request particular pitches; however these are not guaranteed, Lanyon reserves the right to re-locate pitches if required without prior notice to the customer.
- Maximum touring / camping pitch occupancy must not exceed 6 people. Maximum self-catering accommodation occupancy must not exceed the berth stated at the time of booking. If the customer exceeds these limits they may be required to leave the site or pay for an additional pitch/accommodation if available.
- At the time of booking you must inform us of your unit type and size, everything must fit within your pitch boundary including your car and any extra’s booked.
- One unit per pitch, we will allow an additional pup tent (maximum 2x2m) but if you have 2 full size tents you must book 2 separate pitches unless you are booking one of our gold large or extra-large pitches that can accommodate 2 units.
- If on arrival your equipment is different to that booked or the number of persons are in excess of that booked Lanyon reserves the right to (a) restrict the units, extras / persons allowed to use the pitch or (b) allocate an additional pitch or large pitch if available at the appropriate cost, or to cancel the booking at that time in which case all money paid will be forfeited.
- No refunds are given where the customer decides to leave the park before the end of their booking.
- If we believe that you have left early with no intention of returning, we reserve the right to re-let your pitch. You will not be entitled to a refund and the balance will be deemed as a penalty charge.
- Lanyon is a family park and caters for families and couples only where the booking member is over 18 and is part of the holiday party, this person is responsible for the entire group adhering to all booking conditions. We do not accept group bookings or workmen unless by prior arrangement.
- If the customer does not arrive on the booked date of arrival, without prior notice, then Lanyon reserves the right to cancel their booking after 9am on the following day and re-let their pitch. Any payments received will be deemed a penalty charge.
- Bookings are not transferable to any other person.
- The customer agrees that they and all their party as well as any visitors will abide by the park rules, failure to do so may result in the offending person or the entire party being required to leave the park. Should this occur no refund of fees paid will be made.
- Speed limits are set for the safety of all our visitors, please adhere to these.
- Friends and family are welcome to visit but they must sign in at reception on arrival to provide their car registration details and pay the appropriate daily fees.
- Customers are requested to respect the peace and enjoyment of fellow guests and sleeping children especially after 10pm.
- Generators are not permitted on site.
- BBQ’s are permitted but must be raised off the ground so the grass does not get burnt, bricks and slabs are provided at each water point if you cannot find any please ask a member of staff and we will get more.
- Campfires are allowed but if you are not renting one of ours and you intend to bring your own fire pit with you this isn't a problem but there are a few rules that you MUST follow:
1. We can only allow fully self contained fire pits on legs (they must catch / contain all hot ash).
2. Please also use the bricks provided at the toilet block underneath the fire pit to create a barrier from the heat and the grass otherwise we get scorch marks.
3. You MUST have a red fire bucket filled with water & visible AT ALL TIMES, if you don’t have one you can borrow one from us for £3.
4. All fire pits must be a safe distance from yours and other peoples tents / awnings. Don’t overload with wood and create big & dangerous fires and be aware of wind direction. If we think your fire is in a dangerous position or out of control we will come and put it out.
5. All fires must be put out before bed.
- No hot coals, wood or disposable BBQ’s to be put in or anywhere near the bins, please ask a member of staff where to dispose of these safely.
- The customer confirms that this is a recreational or holiday visit to Lanyon. You cannot work from the site.
- No commercial or sign written vehicles permitted on site unless pre authorised by management.
- Rallies and group bookings are permitted by pre arrangement only at least 1 month in advance.
- The customer confirms that all vehicles and other items of equipment brought on to the park are maintained to proper safety standards and that the customer holds appropriate insurance including third party cover.
- Any disturbance which is a nuisance to others, including the prohibited use of generators, may result in being asked to leave the site without a refund of any moneys paid.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times except in the designated dog walk areas, please pick up after them, place in a sealed bag in the bins provided. No dogs in the toilet blocks, launderette or play park.
- In cases where pets are permitted in self catering accommodation please ensure your pet is kept off beds and seating areas, where possible please bring your own pet basket.
- Pets must not be left unattended anywhere on the park without a responsible adult to look after them; this includes self catering accommodation, tents, vehicles caravans & motorhomes. Maximum 2 dogs permitted per booking.
- Pillows, duvets & mattress protectors are provided in all our holiday accommodation however, it is compulsory that visitors use pillow slips, bottom sheets and duvet covers. Please bring these with you or hire them from us at an additional charge. In the Lodges bed linen is provided free of charge.
- Towels are not provided in any of our accommodations.
- We respectfully ask customers to leave holiday accommodation and touring / camping pitches in the same way as they found them on arrival. All breakages must be reported and paid for.
- A £50 damage / extra-cleaning deposit is payable by card for all self-catering accommodations. This is refunded after departure if the accommodation is left the way you found it. If you have a pet we do expect you to use the vacuum cleaner provided.
- All of our holiday accommodations are ‘No Smoking’ units.
- The proprietors or their representatives reserve the right to enter all accommodations at any reasonable time.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility of any personal injury or loss/damage to persons and / or property however caused.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and well-being of children in their charge, especially on the play areas and swimming pool at Lanyon.
- Swimming pool rules must be followed. There is no lifeguard on duty, lone swimmers are not permitted no matter what their age or swimming ability. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Swimming pool is open from 1st April – September 30th
- Holiday accommodation check in is from 4pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on departure day.
- Touring and camping check in is from 1pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am. Late departures may be available at an additional charge if your pitch is not booked. Please note you cannot pre-book a late departure, if you need to guarantee a late departure you must book an extra night.
- Touring and camping arrivals are not permitted to arrive after dark or 9pm whichever is first. Please advise us in advance if you intend to arrive after 6pm.
- Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we cannot rectify complaints once you have left the park.
- The owners & management reserve the right to deny access or eject any persons who in their opinion are in breach of booking conditions.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the details in this website, including any promotional emails, are correct at time of being published, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or results thereof. We are not responsible to you for unforeseen events or matters over which we have no control.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure that all offer information is up to date and accurate, very occasionally some advertised short breaks may not always be available on all the dates advertised. Please enquire when booking.
- All online prices/bookings are subject to verification by the management within 5 working days. In the unlikely event that a price/booking is incorrect or does not comply with booking conditions you will have the option of accepting an adjustment or cancelling without penalty.
- All prices shown are in UK pounds sterling.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT