Store with us all year for less than £30 per month*
*when 12 months paid in full in advance*
Benefits of storing with us
- No worry, hassle or increased fuel costs of towing your caravan each visit.
- Your caravan is not taking up space at home.
- Come and go whenever you choose – use the site as often as you, your family and friends wish, only paying site fees when you stay.
- Enjoy the freedom of exploring all that Cornwall has to offer and the facilities of our beautiful park.
- Your caravan is stored safely in our secure storage area.
- We will tow out your caravan to a vacant pitch as required free of charge if staying at least 3 nights with 48 hours notice.
- We return your caravan to storage after you have left, ready for your next visit.
- Annual payment for 12 months storage: £350
- Quarterly payment for 3 months storage: £96
- Monthly storage payment: £35
- Weekly storage payment: £17.50
- Daily storage payment: £3.50
- Out of store charge if taking your van away or staying on site for less than 3 nights £5
Terms of payment
- All payments made in advance are non-refundable if you decide to leave early, we therefore advise payments to be made quarterly instead of yearly.
- Payments to be made via standing order only on the 1st of the month.
- Your initial payment will be worked out using the daily / weekly / monthly charges to bring you to the end of the current charging quarter, we will then ask you to set up your regular standing order from the beginning of the next quarter (1st of January, April, July & October).
Terms of storage
- All payments are to be made in advance via standing order only. A charge of £5 per month will be added to your account if payments are not received on time.
- We require at least 48 hours notice for caravans to be taken out of store.
- Only staff of Lanyon Holiday Park are permitted to move units in and out of the storage area, they will be left on pitch or an accessible area of hard standing ready for your collection.
- A set of keys for all doors and locks must be left with us at all times to gain entry and move caravan if necessary, you must have your own separate set of keys.
- Your caravan must be is fully insured whilst on our park. Responsibility for insurance lies entirely with the owner. Lanyon Holiday Park can accept no responsibility for the consequences if this is not done.
- The handbrake and towing gear must always be in good working order and lubrication of the jockey wheel and towing hitch must be carried out regularly. Caravan tyres are kept in good condition. Defects will be correct and invoiced accordingly.
- Your caravan should be washed at least annually and be of good appearance. Unwashed caravans will be washed and invoiced accordingly.
- Caravans and their contents are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
- It is recommended that all valuables, e.g. electrical items, be removed during the winter months.
- If over 3 months storage fees are outstanding and we have not had and correspondence regarding your situation, Lanyon Holiday Park reserves the right to dispose of the caravan at the current trade price in order to recover any monies owned including interest and any associated costs of disposal incurred. The caravan owner will be notified prior to this action being carried out.
- Lanyon Park will tow your caravan onto a pitch as required – This will be entirely at owner’s risk. The owner should ensure that their insurance covers this service.
- The caravan must be left ready to tow when you leave – the legs must be raised and the caravan loaded such that the front end will be capable of being lifted by hand. Any damage incurred if this is not carried out is the responsibility of the owner.
- The proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss of contents from within the caravan, theft of the caravan from the site or damage caused to the caravan by weather or from the result of third party incidents and accidents.